Extinguishing Control Unit XC1001-A
An extinguishing system consists of the following components:
• Fire detector for automatic activation of extinguishing.
• Manual Release button for manual activation of extinguishing.
• Emergency hold button to temporary stop the extinguishing or abort button to cancel the initiatedextinguishing release as long as activated time is running
• Control unit for evaluating, displaying and operating all functions of an extinguishing area.
• Alarm horn and illuminated warning panel for on-site alarm notification.
• Remote transmission facility for transmitting alarms and faults.
• Control device for closing doors and fire protection flaps and shutting down of ventilation.
• Releasing elements for triggering the valves for activation of extinguishing.
• Devices to report the flooding and the loss of extinguishing agent.